The main difference between polylysine and traditional preservatives
The main difference between polylysine and traditional preservatives:
• No antibiotics in the composition, clean label product (no code -E).
• Natural source, safe.
• Broad range of antimicrobial agents, especially Gram-negative and Gram-positive bacteria, including E. coli, Salmonella, yeasts, molds, ensures phagocytosis.
• Effective over a broad pH range (2-9).
• High efficiency, pathogenic bacteria have no dependence on polylysine.
• Shelf life increased by 3-4 times (time depends on amount used and processing quality).
• Due to the use of polylysine, the taste of the product is clean, free from off-flavors and odors.
• The amount of addition is small, and the effect of adding 50-100g per ton of milk raw materials is obvious.